The Academic Integrity module is designed to help you:
- understand what “academic integrity” is and how it applies to your work at the University
- understand the reasoning behind academic integrity
- develop familiarity with the York University Senate Policy on Academic Honesty
- use and cite sources appropriately in your own work
- prevent a breach of academic integrity
- learn how and where to seek help on questions related to academic integrity
The information provided in this module is applicable to all subject and research areas and any level of study.
Please read the York University Senate Policy on Academic Honesty.